Hacettepe University has the “Diploma Supplement Label” and “ECTS Label” given by the European Commission, which enables its graduates to be employed in the national and international arena. These labels, which offer universities the opportunity to be recognized, accepted and mobility between universities throughout Europe, help promote the education they receive in other countries and education systems, as well as provide detailed information about the level of academic degrees, content and professional competencies. Diploma Supplement given by the European Commission, together with the higher education diploma, has the quality of a prestigious document showing the education level of the student.
ECTS Label and Diploma Supplement
Benefits of the Diploma Supplement for Students:
- Having a diploma that is more easily understood and comparable abroad
- It includes a precise description of the competencies that the student has acquired throughout his academic development and learning.
- Being an unbiased expression of the student’s achievements and qualifications
- Easier access to job opportunities or further study abroad opportunities
- It supports employability.